- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- Zero Air Gap allows you to enjoy enhanced screen clarity even in sunlight, so you can enjoy content anywhere you go.
- Blazing fast Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core 1.60 GHz Processor
- With USB 3.0 easily transfer text and data files, photos and even movies at ten times the speed of USB 2.0.
- The 15.6" Display and 1366 x 768 resolution LCD HD will have you captivated.
- 11-inch HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit 1366 x 768 resolution, MaxxAudio Audio, 16GB SSD drive
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, Intel Celeron N2955U Processor
- Multi-format media reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC), 802.11 A/C, Bluetooth 4.0
- 1 x USB 3.0 port, 2 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x headphone/microphone jack, 3-cell, 36 WHr Li-ion Battery, Chrome OS, Weighs 3.6 lbs, Black Color
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 1 - USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 - USB 2.0 Port & 1 - HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
- 14" diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit (1366 x 768), Intel Celeron N4000 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Intel Integrated UHD Graphics 600, 32 GB eMMC Hard Drive
- 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 802.11 ac 2X2 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI 1.4; 1 headphone/microphone combo, Micro SD media card reader, DTS Studio Sound with dual speakers
- Full-size island-style keyboard, Front-facing Webcam with integrated digital microphone, Windows 10 in S Mode, Only 3.39 Lbs
- AMD A9-9425 Dual Core accelerated processor 3.1 GHz (up to 3.7 GHz) ; AMD Radeon R5
- 4GB DDR4 RAM; 128GB SSD; DVD-RW
- 15.6" 1366 x 768 HD display & Energy-efficient LED backlight
- 1 x HDMI, 10/100 Ethernet, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x Combo Headphone/Mic Jack
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit; 2-cell lithium ion Battery; Dimensions: (W x D x H)14.80" x 10.00" x 0.90"; Weight: 4.63 lbs ; 0.9" Thin
- Screen Size: 11.6"
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Processor Type: Intel Celeron 2955U
- Processor Speed: 1.4GHz
- Intel Celeron N4000 Dual-Core Processor (Up to 2.60GHz, 4MB Cache), 4GB DDR4 RAM, 32GB eMMC Storage
- 14" HD (1366 x 768) SVA WLED-Backlit Display with BrightView Micro-edge Technology, Intel Integrated UHD Graphics 600
- IEEE 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, 2xUSB3.1 Gen 1 (Data transfer only),1xUSB 2.0, 1xHeadphone/Microphone Combo Jack, 1xMulti-format SD Media Card Reader, 1xHDMI 1.4, NO Optical Drive
- Windows 10 S OS, 3-cell Lithium Ion Battery
- Intel Celeron Processor 1.60GHz, 4GB DDR3L SDRAM, 64GB Storage
- 11.6" HD Widescreen LED-backlit Display (1366 x 768) with ComfyView Technology, Intel HD Graphics, Integrated Webcam
- 1x USB 3.0, 1xUSB 2.0 ports, 1x HDMI, SD Memory Card Reader, Headphone/Microphone Combo Port
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Windows 10 Pro OS, Dual Speakers
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM , Storage: 256GB SSD (Everything Lenovo Original 2019)
- 7th Generation AMD A9-9425 Processor (Dual-Core, 3.1 GHz up to 3.7 GHz)
- 15.6 Inch HD (1366x768) NON-Touch anti-glare LED backlight display,200 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio ; AMD Radeon R5 Graphic, supports two independent displays: Max resolution: [email protected] (via HDMI)
- Intel Wireless 802.11 ac + Bluetooth v4.1 Combo, DVD-RW, Webcam, HDMI, 4-in-1 Media Card Reader (MMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC), Ethernet RJ-45
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit - Ideal for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise
Best Laptop To Buy FAQ
We receive lots of questions from readers, who are in the process of researching their upcoming purchase, for example:
- What is the best laptop to buy for 2019, for 2018, or even for 2017 and earlier?
- What is the best laptop to buy on the market?
- What is the most affordable (best value, cheapest, or even the most expensive) laptop?
These questions often plague consumers. You aren’t alone.
The good news is that eBestReviews.com uses technology to search through Amazon reviews and scores, compiling a list of the best products within their shopping categories. You no longer have to search endlessly through products 1 by 1. Our API links directly to Amazon, then uses proprietary software to find the best products, saving you time.
Our reviews use artificial intelligence to keep our top rated reviews up to date, daily. As an item shifts in popularity or review rating, our post will update along with the reviews and ratings, to ensure you are receiving the most up to date information and ratings.
Take a moment to read more about us, and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. Thank you for trusting eBestReviews for researching your next purchase.